IMG Worlds of Adventure is Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination promising visitors from around the world the excitement of 4 epic adventure zones in one location.With the scope to welcome more than 20,000 guests a day, the destination is featuring extraordinary bunch of adrenaline-pumping roller coasters, thrill rides, and spine-tingling attractions based on popular Cartoon Network characters, admirable Marvel Super Heroes and hair-raising dinosaurs. Additionally, the destination is a variety of themed retail stores, 12-screen state-of-the-art cinema, the home to a number of world-firsts and an exclusive dining venues. Situated within City of Arabia, along Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road IMG Worlds of exploit is set to be a must-visit international destination, bringing the best of family entertainment to Dubai’s growing leisure industry
Unlimited access to the below rides and attractions within the IMG World Theme Park:
- Avengers Battle of Ultron
- Hulk Epsilon Base 3D
- Spider – Man Doc Ock’s Revenge
- Thor Thunder Spin
- Avengers Flight of the Quinjets
LOST VALLEY :
- The Velociraptor
- Forbidden Territory
- Dino Carousel
- Adventure Fortress
CARTOON NETWORK :
- The Powerpuff Girls – Mojo Jojo’s Rampage!
- Ben 10 5D Hero Time
- Adventure Time - The Ride of OOO with Finn & Jake
- The Amazing Ride of Gumball
- Lazy Town
- CN Live Stage Show
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- No cancelations or refunds are available for online purchases.
- Credit card purchases will be charged in UAE Dirhams.
- Entry subject to Park terms & conditions. Full conditions available on request.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years and holding a General Admission Ticket.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. The Park Parties accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Park Parties or their employees.
- Certain rides may not be available due to weather conditions / maintenance purposes without prior notice. No refund requests will be entertained by City One Tourism in such an event.
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- Requested transfers for the tour will be conducted on SIC / Sharing basis unless mentioned otherwise.
- Minimum of 2 pax required to book transfers on SIC/Sharing basis.
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised.