Explore the charming city of Dubai where you get views of the modern skyline, comprehensive infrastructure, brilliant attractions, glamorous shopping malls, fine dining and quality hotels. Dubai is easily one of the best places to visit in the world. The tour drives to Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab (Photo Shoot), Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Beach, Madinat Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road.
TripAdvisor and Google - Please do check our previous customer Ratings and Reviews to experience our best services before-hand.
For more Details, Call us @ +971 4 252 5516.
Days of Operation:
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Schedule : Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri
- On weekends or occasions, some places covered in tour might remain close to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made in case of such situations.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended