Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, the largest emirate of United Arab Emirates. The prominent attractions of the tour of UAE capital include sights of the evolving skyline to sandy shores and iconic buildings. The Abu Dhabi is a glimpse of Abu Dhabi’s lifestyle and a genuine indulgence for the tourist. During this short yet satisfactory tour you will be taken to Corniche, Heritage Village, Marina Mall, Viewing the Emirates Palace & Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Do not miss out the chance to go sightseeing in the beautiful capital of stunning landmarks and archeological sites.
TripAdvisor and Google - Please do check our previous customer Ratings and Reviews to experience our best services before-hand.
For more Details, Call us @ +971 4 252 5516.
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain closed to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on an SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended
Note for guests intending to visit the Grand Mosque
- Guests planning to visit the Abu Dhabi Mosque need to be dressed conservatively / will be provided common gowns and a veil to cover your head at the mosque subject to availability.
- No (transparent) see through clothing
- No shorts and skirts
- No clothing with profanity
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear