Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The beauty of Abu Dhabi lies in its rich cultural ethos and fascinating heritage with skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters Discover & Visit the following prominent attractions & glimpse of Abu dhabi's lifestyle with genuine indulgence for the tourist with Us!
Passing through the Sheikh Zayed Road
Passing by Jebel Ali Port
Passing through the ADNEC Tower
Emirates Palace Hotel View
Presidential Palace View
Break Water Heritage Village
Abu Dhabi Corniche View
Yas Island View
Ferrari World Theme Park View
Yas Water World View
TripAdvisor and Google - Please do check our previous customer Ratings and Reviews to experience our best services before-hand.
- Pickup from your preferred location in Dubai
Duration: 07:00 Hrs (Approx)
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Minimum booking 3 persons
- Driver cum guide will be provided only.
- Separate guide extra charges
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
Note for guests intending to visit the Grand Mosque
- Guests planning to visit the Abu Dhabi Mosque need to be dressed conservatively / will be provided common gowns and a veil to cover your head at the mosque subject to availability.
- No (transparent) see through clothing
- No shorts and skirts
- No clothing with profanity
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Required vaccination card with complete doses and negative PCR test results
- Sharing tour subject to availability.