The Green Planet is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity to explore Earth's fascinating flora and fauna through an immersive expedition into the tropics designed as an enclosed ecosystem.
It is the world’s largest indoor man-made tropical rainforest with over 3,000 species of plants, animals, birds, and life-sustaining tree.
The bio-dome is made up of four levels: the Canopy, the Midstory, the Forest Floor and the Flooded Rainforest. Each level discusses the role and the importance every part of a rainforest plays.
Aiming to educate guests about the important role the tropical forest plays in the future of our planet, The Green Planet exposes Dubai to another world within its glass dome. Responsibly sourced species include sloths, snakes, spiders, Tucan's and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish and insects and a vast array of birds flying around.
It is set to inspire people of all ages and nationalities to learn about and care more for every single plant and animal that inhabits the earth.
The enclosed ecosystem is located at CITY WALK, one of Dubai’s most popular lifestyle districts.
The Green Planet exposes Dubai to another world within its glass dome with over 3,000 species include sloths, snakes, spiders, Tucan's, Tree porcupines, vines, reptiles, fish and insects and a vast array of birds flying around.
Standard Day Tickets:
Includes full access to The Australian Walkabout, Flooded Rain-forest, The Forest Floor, The Mid-story and The Canopy.
- Pay Stalls
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation can be availed upon request at addition cost.
- 7 Seater - @ AED 250 & 14 Seater @ AED 350 (to & from Bur Dubai/Deira, SZR, Jumeira/Barsha/Marina areas only)
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- No cancelations or refunds are available for online purchases.
- Credit card purchases will be charged in UAE Dirhams.
- Entry subject to Park terms & conditions. Full conditions available on request.
- All Persons entering The Green Planet Dubai are subject to rules & regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance.
- Child rate is applicable for ages 3 to 12 years. Adult rate is applicable to age 13 years and above. The Green Planet reserves the right to request for proof of age.
- For infants (under 3) will require proof of age. If at the time of entry, the infant is 3 or above, we will require the responsible adult to purchase a correct ticket at the gate.
- Children under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult 18+ and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all time and will not be allowed to leave The Green Planet without their parent or guardian.
- The Green Planet Dubai reserves the rights to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operational issues, maintenance, special events and private functions.
- Food and beverage is not allowed inside the facility.
- For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing these delicate species.
- Please be aware that we regularly maintain a temperature of 24-27 Degrees Celsius and maintain a humidity level of approximately 75%.
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form.
- Hotel Transfers are included in the quoted price.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised.