Home to the world’s fastest roller coaster at Ferrari World In Abu Dhabi, you finally have the chance to live the Ferrari dream in ways you never imagined possible. Come face-to-face with the thrills that legends are made of. From touring the factory to feeling the rush of an F1™ race, it’s finally your turn to step into the story. It’s your turn to get behind the wheel, to fly across the Tuscan hills and take on the challenge. As the safety bars rise and the Ferrari seatbelts release, you’ll realize there’s something more. Once you discover the passion of Rosso, there’s no turning back.
Under the iconic red roof of the world’s largest indoor theme park lie more than 20 rides and attractions that indulge the senses in ways never experienced before, suitable for guests of all ages.
Contact Us For Ferrari World In Abu Dhabi
Contact Us Ferrari World Tours In Abu Dhabi Today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Standard Pass : Unlimited all day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Premium Pass : Unlimited all day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
30 AED Merchandise Voucher
Unlimited use Fast Pass
1 Free Karting Academy Slot
Click on the Book Now option to proceed with your selection
- Pay Stalls
- Advanced Stimulator Rides
- As per ticket type chosen
Transportation is available to add on to your reservation at the time of completing the booking.
The rates mentioned for transportation are from urban areas of Dubai and pick up from other locations can be arrnaged upon request.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 2 persons.
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- No cancelations or refunds are available for online purchases.
- Credit card purchases will be charged in UAE Dirhams.
- Entry subject to Park terms & conditions. Full conditions available on request.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years and holding a General Admission Ticket.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. The Park Parties accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Park Parties or their employees.
- Certain rides may not be available due to weather conditions / maintenance purposes without prior notice. No refund requests will be entertained by City One Tourism in such an event.
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Hotel Transfers are included in the quoted price.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- This tour will be conducted on SIC / Sharing basis unless mentioned otherwise.
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised.