07 Nights Kerala Package
Starting from AED : 2299 per person
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Excursions to the spots
- Meet and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis in all hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Breakfast at all hotels except house boat where it is full board.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary (not at disposal) by Air conditioned Medium car
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY WISE ITINERARY
On Arrival at Cochin Airport , Our representative will meet and assist your vehicle and be transferred to your Hotel. Later the day proceed on a Sightseeing tour of Old Kochi see the Chinese fishing nets, the St. Francis Church, Mattencherry Palace (closed on Friday) and the Jewish Synagogue (closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays and any day as announced by the community) the oldest living Synagogue in the world. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02 COCHIN TO MUNNAR (135KM/4 HRS)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar. Drive through the picturesque countryside and arrive Munnar Popular get away retreat during the British Raj. Surrounded by lush green tea estates and situated at the confluence of three mountain streams, this picturesque hill station boasts of exotic flora and fauna. On your arrival you check into your hotel on arrival. Evening visit Munnar town, overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 (MUNNAR)
Breakfast aat the Hotel. proceed to full day sightseeing, Visit Pothamedu which offers you an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations and Famous for the breathtaking scenery it is also an ideal place for trekking and long mountain walks. (Lunch on own) Visit Devikulam this tranquil hill station offer you a rare experience with its velvet lawns, with the cool mountain air. You can also visit Rajamala where you can spot Nilgiri Thar (mountain goat),Tea Museum where one can see the process of the tea leaves being transformed to the one finest tea powder. also the Echo point , if time permits. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 MUNNAR TO THEKKADY ( 110KM/ 4 HRS)
Breakfast at the hotel. check out proceed to Thekkady the drive is through the winding roads and also the coffee/tea plantations. On arrival Where check in your hotel, Later the day go for boat ride on Lake Periyar, there are possibilities to view wild life at close quarter and variety of Birds and the enthralling landscaping of the meadows and mountains. The park has herds of elephants, deers, and wild dogs, barking deer, Sambhar, gaurs and wild boars. The rest of the afternoon is free or stroll through the bustling spice market of Kumili village.
Day 05 THEKKADY TO ALAPPUZHA (155KM /5 HRS)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning check out from hotel and proceeds on a picturesque drive to Alappuzha located on the idyllic backwaters and an unbelievable paradise of mangroves forests, paddy fields and coconut groves, on arrival check into your House boat at 12.00 noon on arrival. Cruise Through the enchanting backwaters an amazing opportunity to see the keralan village life. Lunch and dinner shall be served on board. Overnight stay in house boat. Checkin time : 14:00 hrs, Checkout time : 09:00 hrs Note : Houseboat will be halted from 18:00 hrs to next day morning 07:00 hrs. A/c will be operational from 21:00 hrs till 06:00 hrs.
Day 06 ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM (165 KMS/03 HRS)
Breakfast, check out and drive to Kovalam. Check in at The Leela Kovalam. Lunch at hotel. Proceed for visit to Padmanabha swamy temple, located in the centre of Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala. Enroute, visit to the Trivandrum town. Watch out the Napier museum. Sculpture museum & Padmanabha swamy temple. Proceed for Kovalam & overnight stay at Beach resort.
Day 07 (KOVALAM – KANYAKUMARI – KOVALAM)
Early breakfast at hotel. Proceed for Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is located at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent at the confluence of three major water bodies videlicet the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean. A small temple dedicated to goddess Kanyakumari - the youthful form of the primeval energy Shakti (Mother Goddess), is located on the seashore. Swami Vivekananda, the great visionary and spiritual leader, spent days in deep meditation on a rock around 400 m off the Kanyakumari coastline. There is a memorial built on the stone in honor of Swami Vivekananda and adjacent to it stands the 133 ft high statue of Tiruvalluvar, the author of the philosophical work Tirukkural. Visit the Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, and Triveni Sangamam. Evening drivae back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 08 (KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Trivandrum International airport for return journey
- Any flight tickets
- Any VISA
- Any other services or items not covered in the inclusions
- Expense of personal nature like Tips (hotel staff, local guides, drivers), laundry, telephone / fax Minibar Items, camera/video fee at monuments, medical expenses, insurance, visa fees, airport departure tax if any and any meals other than mentioned above
- Any entrance tickets to monuments or parks
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Prices are subject to change due to increase in taxes and fuel charges
- GST @ 3.09% on the tour cost
||Turtle on the beach
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.