Horse Riding in Dubai
- 90 Minute Desert Ride
- Helmet Rental
Description of Horse Riding in Dubai
The Desert Horse Riding package is a relaxing ride through the wonderful scenery of the Mushrif Park. We start off riding through the native forest of Ghaf Trees, dropping down into the canyons finished off up and over the sand dunes. Afterwards you can wash down and put away horses.
A riding lesson where you will be taught of the basic to advance riding skills and techniques instructors are patient and helpful to giving instruction to each of the beginner rider to give them support and confidence riding the horse.
Contact Us For Horse Riding in Dubai
Contact us for horse riding in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
Get ready to enjoy your horse riding session in the beautiful surroundings of the park. A little bit of the technical information relating to the excursion is listed as below.
The saddle used for the ride would be an English Saddle and it is important to know the experience of the rider before making the reservation for this excursion. The guests can then enjoy a 90 minute desert ride / a 45 minute riding lesson. The weight of the guest may be a determining factor when choosing the right horse for the guests.
Details to provide while making the booking:
- Experience of the rider for choice of speed and horses accordingly
- Weight of the rider
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothing (Loose Jeans etc.)
- Wear Riding boots / Sport shoes as these would not be provided
- Helmets and other equipment would be provided
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Food and Refreshments
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms and Conditions
Booking Procedure and Payments:
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Please be aware that our maximum weight limit may be lower than 95kgs and is subject to availability of appropriate horses.
- You should have a minimum age of 10 years and be riding fit and strong to join our desert rides.
- Kids under 10 years old can join the outside ride on lead rein.
- During your experience the decisions and instructions made by your guide will be final on all matters likely to affect the Health, Safety and wellbeing of the experience.
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required.
- City One has the right to cancel a reservation due to other no shows, illness of guide or horse, weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds will be at our sole discretion
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Comfortable activity appropriate clothing is recommended
- Preferably riding shoes / sport shoes