Al Ain City Tour Abu Dhabi
- Pick-up & Drop-Off from designated locations
- Passing though the Meydan Hotel and the Race Grounds
- Passing by the Outlet Mall
- Al Ain Palace Museum
- Al Ain Oasis / Date Farms
- Al Jahili Fort
- Camel Market
- Al Ain Shopping Mall for Lunch
- Green Mubazzarah
- Jebel Hafeet
- Al Ain Zoo Photo Stop
- Red Dune Photo Stop
Description of Al Ain City Tour Abu Dhabi
Al Ain, a part of the UAE’s largest emirate, Abu Dhabi, is commonly known as the Garden City due to its surrounding gardens and greenery. Al Ain was a green oasis on the caravan route from Oman to the UAE. Al Ain’s rich tradition can be revisited through visits to the Al Ain Fort which is now known as the arts centre, the Al Ain National Museum and a trip to the ancient tombs at the Hilli Fort.
Contact Us For Al Ain City Tour in Abu Dhabi
Contact us for al ain city tour in Abu Dhabi to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
We provide transfers from designated points or Hotels in Dubai. Enroute you would be able to see the Meydan Hotel and race track for the world’s richest horse race, Outlet Mall and the desert campus of the popular Sky Dive Dubai. Passing through the red sands and the Omani Border we arrive at the Al Ain Palace Museum and Al Ain Oasis. Here you would be able to see the rich heritage of the Al Nahyan Family which is the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. We then head to the Camel Market and stop at the Al Bawadi Mall for lunch. We then head to Jebel Hafeet, at the foot hill of this 1249 Meter Mountain you would see the Green Mubazzarah which is a well-developed tourist attraction. From there on we continue to the Al Ain Zoo for a short photo stop and head back to Dubai.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers and water. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
- Entry ticket to the Al Ain Zoo
- Food and Beverages
- Pick Up Time:9:00 Hrs - 9:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 19:00 Hrs - 19:30 Hrs
- Duration: 10:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
Terms and Conditions
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain closed to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 3 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 3 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Hotel transfers and water would be provided on the tours
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended