The flight to Bhutan takes you over the great Himalayas, offering the most scintillating scenery of the world’s highest glacial peaks. Upon your arrival representative from Wind Horse Tours & Treks will receive you and transfer to Hotel through fascinating valley of Paro. Ta Dzong (national Museum), the best place to familiarize about Bhutanese religion, customs and traditional arts & crafts. Then walk down the trail to see Rinpung Dzong (the fortress of the heap of Jewels built in the 17th century), traditionally this is the office of district governor’s and the living place for monks. Overnight in Hotel in Paro
Morning hike to Taktsang Monastery, it’s about takes about an hour uphill till the Cafeteria and another hour to main Temple. Guru Rimpoche visited and meditated in the particular cave in 8th century. The existing style Temple was built only in the 17th century. This is one of the holiest Buddhist site in Bhutan and in whole Himalayas. Hot lunch will be served at cafeteria. Afternoon visit ruined Drugyel Dzong, the place of historic war between Tibet and Bhutan in 17th century. Stop at Kyichu Lhakhang, built in 7th century during the reign of first Tibetan king; Evening drive Thimphu. Overnight in hotel at Thimphu
Day excursion to Punakha
Drive to Punakha across Dochula pass (3,100m). The pass offers the most spectacular view over the greater eastern Himalayas including highest peak of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel in 1637 and situated at the junction of Pho Chu and Mo Chu Rivers. Punakha the capital city of Bhutan till 1955 and still the Je Khenpo; the Chief of Abbot resides there during the winter season. Later make short excursion about an hour to the temple of divine madman, also well known as the temple of fertility. It’s fascinating to walk through villages and the rice fields. Later drive back to Thimphu for Overnight in hotel Thimphu
Thimphu sightseeing-Drive Paro
Morning sightseeing includes - Institute of traditional medicines, where they display all the indigenous raw materials used for preparing medicines; Folk and Heritage Museum, which displays day to day livelihood of typical Bhutanese farmers and their accessories; visit Painting School, which preserves our traditional paintings, sculpturing and wood curving; Late King’s Memorial Stupa, built for the world peace; Traditional Handmade Paper Factory. National Handicraft Emporium, the best place to look for handmade varieties of products from Bhutan. Late afternoon drive to Paro for Overnight in hotel Paro
- Accommodations in listed hotels
- All meals with some evening tea/coffee
- Bhutan Royalties, Tourists fees, Visa fees
- All private transfers and sightseeing with entrance fees
- Route permits
- All taxes
- International flights
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended)
- All personal expenses
- Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary beyond our control
- All other cost not listed in "included" section
- Visa fees for other country
|Paro||Holiday Home, Olathang & Metta / Similar|
|Thimphu||Phuntshopelri, Yeedzin & Pedling / Similar|
|Per Person Adult||AED 2,215.00|
|Per Person Child with Bed||AED 1,661.25|
|Per Person Child without Bed||AED 1,107.50|
- In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation prior to 45 days or more of departure, cost of the services provided will be deducted.
- Cancellation prior to 44 - 31 days prior to departure would be 25% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 30 - 15 days prior to departure would be 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.