- Entry passes to the Wild Wadi Water Park
- Unlimited access to the below rides :
- Jumeirah Sceirah
- Burj Surj
- Master Blasters
- Tantrum Alley
- Juha's Dhow and Lagoon
- Juha's Journey
- Flood River
- Wipeout and Riptide
- Wave Pool
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Locker and Towel Rental
Transportation from Dubai can be selected for this tour on the booking page.
6 seater @ AED 250 & 14 seater @ AED 500
Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 08:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Daily
DESCRIPTION: Wild Wadi Water Park Jumeirah Dubai
The first ever water theme park in the whole Middle East is the Wild Wadi, located in Jumeirah area where you will also enjoy the view of Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. A theme park that will surely make your whole family happy and satisfied with their unique slides, rides and exciting features. The water park is listed in the top 20 water parks in the world with over 890,000 visitors in the year 2011. With modern rides and the addition of the Jumeirah Sceirah, this park becomes a must visit for water and sun lovers.
Contact Us For Wild Wadi Water Park Jumeirah Dubai
Contact Us For Wild Wadi Water Park Jumeirah Dubai today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Upon arriving at the park you will be greeted by their polite staff that will be giving you a wrist tag that you can use inside. Without standing in the queues for the tickets you can head straight for the changing rooms (separate facilities for men and women). They have two shops inside where you can buy souvenirs or other articles of necessity in a water park and three restaurants that serve freshly prepared food. Wild Wadi has 30 rides that you can enjoy. Enjoy the relaxing long, lazy river of Juha’s Journey, for people seeking some thrill and want to be put through a test of adventure, the Tantrum Alley And Bur Surf are must do’s along with the Wipeout and Flow riders. There’s something for everyone here, the children can enjoy the Racing slides and Water guns. For some ultimate relaxation you could also visit the fish spa at the park.
Bookings can be made through our website and prices include park entry passes. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Transportation can be booked on the booking page itself
- Prices reflected are per person
- The purchased passes will be sent by email which can be redeemed at the park.
- Appropriate swim wear is mandatory to use the facilities at the park
Terms And Conditions
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Wild Wadi if unaccompanied by an adult. To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.1m.
- Guests can enjoy unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water park.
- General water park rules apply.
- Purchase is non-refundable.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- Wild Wadi's rates & opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Transfers have to be booked separately on the booking page
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
- Purchase is non-refundable
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised.