30 Days Multiple Entry
Emergency visa services also available
- Scanned Passport copy of the visitor(valid minimum for 6 months)
- Scanned Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Accompanied person for the child (must be blood related).
- Arrival Declaration Form (Attached together with the approved visa)
- Inbound Insurance with Covid19
* Incase you may not be holding confirmed flight tickets / hotel reservations, please contact us and we will be able to assist you with the same
Terms and conditions for obtaining Dubai visa
- The passenger may exit and re-enter the country multiple times within a period of 30 days from the date of first entry on the same visa
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take any responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger
- We recommend applying you visa atleast 5-7 days prior to the scheduled travel dates. City One does not take any responsibility incase there may be a delay in the processing of the visa from the Immigration departments.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. City One cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved by the immigration department. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveller sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveller having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
- Should you require any further information on visas, you may contact on 00971 4 2525516, or 00 971 4 3922959
+ Customer Reviews + View All
City one , you deserve the 5 stars
I am writing about the Vise section at City oneI am traveling to Dubai like 10-12 times per year.I dealt with many visa issuing offices including Emirates flight itself. For sure City one is the best. They are professional and providing the service within great time. Many times I got my visa...
Cityonetour trustworthy agency I have difficulty of getting my visa because of the late filling Many agency I call and asked for assistance ,only cityonetour answer for my plead. Jade mercado help me alot And process my visa for one day. I recommend this agency
roseline anne e
Talking about handling of customer queries, information, doubts and everything you could ask regarding visa Mr. Rahul is excellent! So helpful in many ways. Thank you and City One team.