The most exciting water adventure park, located near Green Mubazzarah is Wadi Adventure. As the tagline suggests the park is very popular for rafting, Kayaking and Surfing but the activities are not limited to just that. They also have air park facility, family and kids pools. And of course some amazing eateries and cafes to replenish your energy before you head for another round of excitement and adventure. Wadi Adventure, located opposite the Ain Al Fayda Resort, near Green Mubazzarah, at the foot of Jebel Hafeet is an ideal day out for the family, friends or just by yourself. With everything to offer at the state-of-the-art facility, all you need to bring is a sense of adventure and we will make sure you head home with an experience of a lifetime.
Contact Us For Wadi Adventure Park in Al Ain
Contact us for wadi adventure park in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
- Airpark + Zip line
- Climbing wall ( 20 minutes session )
- Giant Swing
- Low ropes course
- Locker Rental
- Towel Rental
- Family Pool Access
- Please note: if child passes are booked, access will only be provided to the Family Pool Area and the Kids Splash Area
- Food and Beverages
- Additional Purchase items
Transportation from Dubai can be purchased separately
AED 600 for a 6 seater vehicle and @ AED 950 for a 14 seater vehicle
- General admission is valid for one day only
- Guests with an infectious disease are not allowed to swim or participate in any of the activities
- Children under 24 months old must wear appropriate swim diapers at all times
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not enter the water if you have had a gastro intestinal infection within the last 48 Hours
- Food and beverage purchased from outside the park is not permitted.
- Listen to lifeguard instructions at all times. Failure to do so may result in you being removed from Wadi Adventure
- Participants will be held responsible for damage to Wadi Adventure property
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
- Pets are not allowed
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to cover passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- Suitable swimwear must be worn at all times For the journey comfortable casual clothing is advised.