The Musandam region, separated from the rest of Oman by the United Arab Emirates, is the northern most part of the Sultanate. The dramatic Musandam peninsula is perhaps one of the most scenically spectacular area in the Gulf. These spectacular fjords have given the area a second name "The Norway of Arabia”. The peninsula is mainly inhabited by the Shihuh, who are fishermen and herdsmen and are probably descended from the original inhabitants of northern Oman. Fishing is the peninsula's main industry with packing plants at al-Khasab and Bay'ah. Transportation is mostly by sea, since no roads cross the forbidding terrain
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons
- For bookings below the minimum number of persons, please contact us before proceeding with the booking
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Casual clothing is recommended
- Please carry swimwear and other requirements