A perfect day spent combining friends, family, slides and the sea is what Laguna Waterpark is all about. Whether you're looking for a laid back afternoon, a blast of excitement, or are keen to shred some waves, Laguna Waterpark offers something for the thrill-seekers and the chill-seekers alike.
Nestled at the heart of Dubai’s coolest beachfront destination of La Mer in between panoramic views of the ocean and Dubai’s skyline, a paradise by the seaside .
An overwhelming array of attractions including the GCC’s first-of-its-kind surf machine, the headline zone is Surfing section, featuring the park’s star attraction WaveOz 180 FloRider; a 180 degree surfing experience as you take to this colossal wave-producing water chamber. Adding to your excitement, encompass exhilarating rides such as Constrictor, Freefall, Loop, Mad Racer, and Mantra, Laguna’s waterslide complex is unmissable for thrill seekers.
Then there are attractions like Aquadrop which drop you into the water at a speed of about 62 km / second. The park is also home to an exclusive kids’ zone whose main highlight is AquaPlay Rainfortress (4-12 years) with a huge soaker bucket, and a splash pad ideal for toddlers as well as smaller kids up to four years.
General Addmission All Day Pass
Access to all four zones
Food & Beverages
Trasnportation can be availed upon request at an additional cost (pick & drop within Dubai)
7 Seater @ AED 250 (Max 6 pax)
14 Seater @ AED 450 (Max 10 pax)
Daily: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- You, or your children must be 1.2 meters in height to ride some of the attractions.
- Lifejackets are complimentary and available inside the waterpark. Ask a lifeguard for assistance.
- Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical ability or are overweight for their body type, or under “doctor’s care” should not use attractions.
- Please follow all lifeguards’ instructions. Please wait until instructed by the lifeguard to enter the slide start tub. Allow the lifeguard to assist you in the proper seating arrangement. Please wait for the lifeguard to dispatch you.
- Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to ask guests who violate this policy to leave the waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted. Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses are not allowed when riding the attractions unless affixed with a proper head strap.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult no younger than 18 years old.
- Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
- Smoking is not allowed in the waterpark, unless in a designated smoking area.
- Laguna Waterpark accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of any personal items.
- Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to inspect all bags.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited.
Booking Procedure and Payments:
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
Strict Cancelation Policies
- These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.