Ride the dunes on a Hummer. Let the experts treat you to a truly magnificent desert safari experience. Enjoy sand boarding down a dune, with the sun setting in the background. Indulge in an array of delights along with Arabic tea & coffee with dates, alcoholic beverages, snacks and unlimited soft drinks. Capture yourself wearing the traditional Arabic attire and henna tattoo. Devour the delicious continental and barbeque dinner followed with an amazing belly dance and thrilling traditional tanoora show and lots more.
Contact Us For Hummer Desert Safari in Dubai
Contact us for hummer desert safari in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers, dinner and selected beverages are included in the tour price
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with spine injuries or heart ailments
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended