06 Nights Thailand Package
Starting from AED : 1,524 per person
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Half Day Bangkok City tour + Gems gallery
- Full day Coral island tour with lunch
- Half Day Pattaya city tour + Gems gallery
- Full Day Safari world tour incl. lunch
- Half Day Nong-nooch garden tour
- All transfers Bangkok - Pattaya
- All Admission fee – guide fee
DAY 01 (PATTAYA CITY TOUR + GEMS GALLERY VISIT)
Upon arrival at airport. Transfer to hotel Pattaya. Spend the afternoon at leisure. Evening you can proceed to mesmerizing Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound, the Alcazar Show is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in an unforgettable melange of light, sound and colour. Truly, a visit to the Alcazar Show could well become the highlight of your far-eastern journey. You’ll spend the night at your hotel.
DAY 02 (PATTAYA)
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy breakfast and then proceed forspeedboat your way into the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand to reach the serene Coral Island, known as Koh Lan. Enjoy sunning by the sea; go for a swim; snorkel in its crystal waters; There are plenty of activities ( Parasailing, Water scooter, Banana boat ride, Snorkeling etc) waiting for you. . Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03 (BANGKOK CITY TOUR)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day at leisure by your own. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 (BANGKOK CITY TOUR)
Breakfast, check out and transfer to Bangkok hotel. Half day tour of Bangkok city, covering GEMS gallery. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 05 (FULLDAY TOUR TO SAFARI WORLD & MARINE PARK)
After breakfast, proceed to Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and Leisure Park. It is divided into four sections, i.e. the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Witness the picturesque African settings, experience intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds. Enjoy your Indian lunch in the serene settings of the Safari World. Stay overnight at the hotel
DAY 06 (BANGKOK)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 07 (GOOD BYE)
Breakfast at hotel. On time transfer to airport for your return travel.
- Flight ticket costs
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those in the includes list
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.