Classical Taiwan - 9N / 10D
Starting from AED : 6895/- Per Person
Day Wise Itinerary:
Day 01(Arrival Taipei)
Greeted by your private guide and transfer to Taipei City. Visit Chang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. After CKS, visit Lungshan Temple and see the beautiful architecture details of this temple which stands since 1738.
Check in hotel and refresh. Rendez-vous at the hotel lobby at 18:00 PM, set off to the famous Shilin Night Market. You will see a part of the local night life here and can do some little shopping or try the local “little eats” on their own cost.
Overnight in Taipei
Day 02(Taipei – Yangmingshan)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, clients will visit the Yangmingshan National Park and let the eyeful greenery brighten the beginning of the day. See the mountains, distictive volcanic landscape, Little Oil Pit, and take soft trekking. In the afternoon, visit one of the world‘s greatest museums, the National Palace Museum and admire the Chinese imperial artistic treasury collections. Visit Martyrs‘ Shrine and see the guards- changing. In the evening visit the tallest building in the world until early 2010,Taipei 101 Tower (due to uncertain weather condition, admission US$20 per pax to the 89th floor Observatory Deck is not includd) and the surrounding shopping area.
Overnight in Taipei
Day 03(Taipei – Northern Coast)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will proceed to Yeliu Geo Park, which is famous for its bizarre rock formation formed by the sea and wind abrasion. Such as: Queen‘s Head, Cinderella‘s Slipper, candlestick, mushroom- shape rock ... etc. Continue tour to Jiufen, an old gold- mining town, built on a steep mountain slope, retains much of its quaint traditional flavor. You can enjoy the tea and try the tea ceremony on their own cost. Extend visit to the Gold Ecological Park, where clients will enjoy the priceless scenery surrounded by the mountains and also to see the gold-minging history. Return to the hotel in Taipei. Rest of the day is free and easy.
Overnight in Taipei
Day 04 (Taipei – Lukang – Sun Moon Lake)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Today clients will set off to Lukang, a charming 3-century old town, which was used to be the 2nd largest city and busy business port. Visit market, walk on it’s lovely old street, market, temples like , and Ding Historic House. Continue driving to the resort lies in the heart of Taiwan – Sun Moon Lake. Before checking in the hotel, visit the local landmark, Wen Wu Temple. Check in the hotel. Rest of the night is free and easy. You can visit the shopping area on your own.Overnight in Sun Moon Lake
Day 05 (Sun Moon Lake – Tainan)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will drive southward to the first capital city in Taiwan, Tainan. Arrive Tainan around midday. Visit Chikan Tower, Confucius Temple in the city, later on transfer to Anping the fisher port, visit Anping area and the old street. Check in the hotel. Rest of the day is free and easy. Overnight in Tainan
Day 06 (Tainan – Kaohsiung)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, drive southward to Kaohsiung, the biggest harbor city in southern Taiwan. Visit Dragon and Tiger Pagoda and the graceful Spring and Autumn Pavilions stand in the water of Lotus Lake. Also visit Cijing, and take a ferry ride with the local people and motor-bikes. Visit Pier-2 Creative Park, you’ll see the eye catching outdoor display and Banana Pier.
Overnight in Kaohsiung City
Day 07 (Kaohsiung – Taitung)
After the breakfast, drive to Taitung through the South-Link Line. When driving to the East Coast, you will see the breath-taking Pacific Ocean view. Check in the hotel. You can relax yourself in the hot-springs soaking at the hotel. Rest of the day is free and easy.Overnight in Taitung
Day 08 (Chihpen – Taroko)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will drive northward to Taroko along the East Coast. On the way visit Siaoyeliou, Dulan Bay, Donghe, the marvelous Sansiantai and Stone Steps. Continue to Taroko Goreg, visit the Gorge Gateway, Eternal Spring Shrine and Swallow Grotto. Dinner will be at the hotel. Overnight in Taroko
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 09 (Taroko)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Today you will take soft trekking in the trails among the National Park, such as Bilyu. Enjoy the grand gorge view Return to the hotel. Rest of the day is free and easy. Dinner will be at the hotel. Overnight in Taroko
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 10 (Taroko – Yilan – Departure transfer)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will drive northward to the home of nice farm growing and tea, Yilan. Visit a tea plantation and experience the tea-picking activity. Drive to the Taoyuan Airport for Departure as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories…
|Price Per Person in AED in Double room
||No Of Nights
||Double room Price
||Hotel B (3*) or Similar
||Lea Lea Garden Hotel (3*) or Similar
||Fushin Hotel (4*) or Similar
||Ambassador Kaohsiung Hotel (5*) or Similar
||Toyugi Hot Springs Hotel (3*) or Similar
||Leader Village or Similar
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Taipei
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Sunmoon Lake
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Tainan
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Kaohsiung City
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Taitung
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Taroko
- Two way airport transfers
- Private English speaking Chauffeur driven guided city tours
- Daily Breakfast & 2 Dinners
- Half Day Taipei City tour (Chang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Lungshan Temple, National Palace Museum, Martyrs‘ Shrine, Shilin Night Market)
- Visit to Yangmingshan National Park
- Northern Coast Tour (Yeliu Geo Park, Gold Ecological Park)
- Lukang Tour with visit to Sun Moon Lake (Wen Wu Temple)
- Tainan City tour (Chikan Tower, Confucius Temple & Anping fisher port)
- Drive to Kaohsiung ( visit Dragon and Tiger Pagoda)
- Scenic drive to Taitung
- Drive to Taroko (visit Siaoyeliou, Dulan Bay, Donghe, Sansiantai and Stone Steps)
- Trekking trip to Taoko national park
- Travel Insurance
- International Flight Tickets
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Tips for Driver, Hotels, Etc.
- Any service or meal not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.