Despite its quite small size, the island of Singapore is chock-a-block with attractions and activities. Whatever is your inclination, the choice is truly irresistible, so here's a selection of the city's highlights to help you make the most of your visit. The local food, The melting pot of cultures, The year-round shopping, The arts scene, The charming neighborhood’s to explore, The iconic architecture, The museums, The family-friendly attractions, The theme parks, The nightlife, The sporting events, The healthy living, The wildlife, The off-shore islands, The transport and travel, The accommodation…. You name it Singapore has it...
1) What are the documents I need to have a tour to Singapore
Answer : Six Month Valid Passport, VISA, Both way Flight tickets, Hotel Confirmation Voucher where you are going to Stay, Singapore Currencies for meeting expenses
2) Will somebody receive me at airport
Answer : Yes, our airport representative will be at the airport with your Name Placard
3) What is the normal check in check out time of hotels at Singapore
Answer : Normal Check in time is at 14:00hrs – 15:00hrs & Check out time is at 11:00hrs – 12:00hrs
4) How long will it take between destinations
Answer : All the sightseeing spots are within 25 to 40 minutes accessibilty
5) What is the price bracket for hotels in Singapore
Answer : Hotels are available from SGD 100 to SGD 5000 per room per night
6) What are the value added service available while we are in Singapore
"Answer : * Pick up by using Premium SUVs | Stretch limousine transfers * Guide assistance on disposal basis * Dinner at top of the world Singapore Flyer Capsule * Helicopter City tour * Singapore City View from Sky park at Marina Bay Sands * Dinner at Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant * 360 Degree View of Singapore from “One altitude Bar” – Singapore’s Tallest Building"
7) What is the minimum duration required to explore Singapore
Answer : 03 Nights and 04 Days
8) Will these parks and Monument be opened round the year
Answer : Yes Most of them are open round the year
9) Which are the major shopping Centers in Singapore
Answer : China Town, Bugis, Orchard, Little India
10) Which are the major areas where hotels are located
"Answer : Major hotels are located at Airport, Little India, Bugis, Orchard, Sentosa, City Hall, Marina, Lavender, China Town, Balestiar, Clark Quay"