COLOMBO AIRPORT| PINNAWELA| KANDY CITY TOUR
Arrive at the airport and you will be greeted by your chauffeur guide who will take you to the kingdom of Kandy, en route visit Pinnawela Elephant orphanage and then in the afternoon commence the city tour with Kandy shopping, Gem shops, Bathik Factory, Lake Drive, Market place, Tooth Relic Temple & witness a Sri Lankan cultural dance performance. OVERNIGHT STAY IN KANDY
KANDY| NUWARA ELIYA | CITY TOUR
After scrumptious breakfast visit to Peradeniya Royal botanical garden, thereafter drive to Nuwara Eliya via stunning Ramboda falls, make a walk through immaculate the tea gardens, buy tea to take away or just try a cup or two, accompanied by a slice of chocolate cake, in its garden café. Once in Nuwara Eliya commence the city tour of Nuwara Eliya (visit to New Bazaar street, Victoria park, Racecourse & Lake Gregory). OVERNIGHT STAY IN NUWARA ELIYA
NUWARA ELIYA| KITHULGALA| COLOMBO
After scrumptious breakfast proceed to Colombo via Kithulgala – the most famous places for white water rafting adventures and it is recommended only if the water level is high to be more thrilling and exciting, once in Colombo explore the city of capital city and indulge in shopping as well. A drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. The historic Dawatagaha Mosque and the former Eye Hospital are two buildings in Cinnamon Gardens worth looking at. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and the Independence Square. OVERNIGHT STAY IN COLOMBO
- Meeting & Assistance at the Airport
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar
- Meals on bed & breakfast basis unless otherwise stated
- Transportation by Air conditioned vehicle with the services of an English speaking chauffeur guide
- All applicable taxes & service charge including Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Visit to all the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Sri Lankan entry visas
- Entrance fees
- Early check in or late checkout
- Lunch & Dinner on tour
- Camera / Video permits
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Tips & Porterage
- Optional tours and activities
|Destination||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Kandy||Swiss Residence / Similar||Earl’s Regent / Similar||The Grand Kandyan Hotel / Similar|
|Nuwara Eliya||Stamford Hotel / Similar||Jetwing St. Andrews Hotel / Similar||Araliya Green Hills / Similar|
|Colombo||Hotel Sapphire / Similar||OZO Colombo / Similar||Cinnamon Lakeside / Similar|
|Cost||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Per Person Adult||AED 1,245.00||AED 1,525.00||AED 1,779.00|
|Per Person Child with Bed||AED 933.75||AED 1,143.75||AED 1,334.25|
|Per Person Child without Bed||AED 622.50||AED 762.50||AED 889.50|
- In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation prior to 45 days or more of departure, cost of the services provided will be deducted.
- Cancellation prior to 44 - 31 days prior to departure would be 25% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 30 - 15 days prior to departure would be 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.