- 2 Dives at the Atlantis Dive Site
- Weights and Tanks
- All necessary Diving Equipment
- Food and Beverages
Transportation from Dubai can be booked separately on the booking page
6 Seater @ AED 250 & 14 Seater @ AED 500
Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 06:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Daily
DESCRIPTION: Scuba Diving Dubai
Scuba diving is overwhelmingly the most common underwater activity. The depths of the ocean have forever enticed us and exploration of this underwater ecosystem is not only exciting but also de-stressing.
Contact Us For Scuba Diving in Dubai
Contact Us for Scuba Diving in Dubai today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Transportation will be arranged from our various designated locations in Dubai. Continuing to Dubai’s coast which is rich and filled with spectacular wrecks, of which some are intentionally put there to create new habitats for marine life. Atlantis has two dive sites one is the deep wreck sites where you can find the Mariam Express it lies 21 metres down on her port side and was inhabited by sea creatures in a few months .The Sheikh Mohammed Barge lies upside down at 23 metres depth. The site is very large and penetration through the holes is possible, for the more experienced diver. The Hopper Barge regarded as an easier wreck to navigate and it sits at a maximum of 25 metres depth. The Neptune sunk to a 25 metres depth and now lays upside down on the sea floor. Zainab is one of the deepest dives off the Dubai Coast and Anchor Barge .The Shallow Sites include the following the cement Barge which sits 12 metres down, The Air Bus PIA A300 and landing crafts are just ten minutes away by boat and sits a depth of 12 metres. It makes a nice location for training and night dives and the Russian Beach is a regular house dive. Its maximum of 5 metres so is a dive suitable for all levels and is particularly good for those returning to diving after a break or those new to diving.
The Scuba Diving Trip is dependent on sea / weather conditions.
Trips may be rescheduled with / without prior notice due to such reasons
Rates and Schedule valid only for guests with a valid Scuba Diving License
All guests are required to carry original passports / Identification on the day of this excursion.
Guests are requested to carry their swim wear, towels, sun lotion, a change of clothes etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Your place on the manifest is confirmed only once payment has been made.
- There will be a 50% cancelation fee for bookings canceled 48 hours prior to the trip.
- There will be a 100% cancelation fee for bookings cancelation 24 hours prior to trip you will receive a full refund if we have to cancel your trip for any reason.
- The skipper reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the charter.
- Transportation is conducted on an SIC basis.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to cover passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
- You may be requested to sign a waiver before enjoying the dive
- Comfortable casual clothing