- Pickup from your preferred location in Dubai
- Welcome Drink
- Special Lighting
- Unlimited Soft Drinks/tea/coffee and mineral water
- Continental and Arabic buffet dinner
- Soft Music
- Entertainment Shows
- Alcoholic Beverages
Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 03:30 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Daily
DESCRIPTION: Rustar Cruise Dubai
Enjoy your dinner at the largest floating dinner dhow in the world, where 400 people can dine at a time. With a Red carpet welcome with Arabic Coffee and Tea welcoming you in a 3 deck facility. Live Singing, Tanoora Show, Dancing Horse Show and Henna will keep you entertained through the evening. It is all about the novel experience on the one and only rustic Arabian Environment amid the modern facilities, the royal treatment, and fascinating interior and purely delicious five star food.
Contact Us For Rustar Cruise Dubai
Contact us for rustar cruise in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The evening begins with a pickup from our various designated locations / Hotels in Dubai. Upon reaching the creek you will then proceed to board the magnificent boat where a welcome drink is served. The cruise sets sail at 9:00 pm and cruises until 11:00 pm, while cruising you will see a mix of modern landmarks and historic sights like the British Embassy, Maktoum Bridge, Dubai Court, The floating Bridge, Dhow Wharfage, The Old Souk/Spice Souk, Heritage Village, Sheik Saeed house, Grand Mosque and The Old Boat Port. While having a romantic dinner you can enjoy the entertainment shows aboard such as the Tanoora show, Live Dancing Horse Show. After enjoying a sumptuous dinner and soaking in the sights of the creek, our chauffeur will take you back to the pickup location.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers, dinner and soft drinks. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate smart casuals
- Prices reflected are per person
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers, dinner and selected beverages are included in the tour price
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Season appropriate smart casuals are advised