- Pick up from your preferred location in Dubai
- Visa charges included
- 7 hours cruising on a tradional arabian dhow
- Cruise along the Fjords of Musandam also known as the “Norway of Arabia”
- Dolphin watching
- Unlimited Buffet Lunch
- Tea, Coffee and Fruits
- Provision of Snorkeling equipments, life- jackets
- Some nationalities having U.A.E resident cards or Tourists Visa in U.A.E are not allowed to trespass the Khasab border. Please check with us by calling 04-2525516 for your nationality and profession if you are applicable to cross
- The Musandam - Dibba trip and its activities are dependent on sea / weather conditions. Trips may be rescheduled with / without prior notice due to such reasons
- All guests are required to carry original passports on the day of this excursion as passports are mandatory and other forms of ID's would not be accepted (including Emirates ID's)
- All guests are required to email their passport copies 72 hours prior to the excursion and the tour will be subject to approval from the check point
- Guests are requested to carry their swim wear, towels, sun lotion, a change of clothes etc.
- Duration: 13:00 Hrs (Approx)
DESCRIPTION: Musandam Khasab Tour
The Musandam region, separated from the rest of Oman by the United Arab Emirates, is the northern most part of the Sultanate. The dramatic Musandam peninsula is perhaps one of the most scenically spectacular area in the Gulf. These spectacular fjords have given the area a second name "The Norway of Arabia”. The peninsula is mainly inhabited by the Shihuh, who are fishermen and herdsmen and are probably descended from the original inhabitants of northern Oman. Fishing is the peninsula's main industry with packing plants at al-Khasab and Bay'ah. Transportation is mostly by sea, since no roads cross the forbidding terrain
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Enjoy an unforgettable day cruising through the “fjords of Musandam Khasab” on board our traditionally decorated Omani dhow. A dhow trip offers an insight into the fantastic landscape. Discover ancient villages and swim and snorkel in the clear waters off Telegraph Island and Seebi Island. There is a distinct possibility you may see dolphins on the way. Enjoy into Musandam’s highest peak, the dramatic scenery of Musandam Mountains, watch the traditional life of the fishermen and the Bedouin, and also share the early morning hustle and bustle of life in fishing harbour. Also visit the restored Portuguese fort of Khasab and the prehistoric rock carvings in the village of Qadah. This will be an unforgettable day cruising along the “Fjords of Musandam” board on our traditionally decorated Omani Dhow where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. This experience is a different and thrilling one and is mainly intended for romantic souls. So, do not miss Oman Musandam Khasab Dhow Cruise Tour in Dubai.
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons
- For bookings below the minimum number of persons, please contact us before proceeding with the booking
Booking Procedure and Payment :
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Casual clothing is recommended
- Please carry swimwear and other requirements