If there was one thing that unites all its pockets of ethnicities, religions and landscapes, food, the Chinese-Malay ‘Nonya’ fare, Indian curries, Chinese bu?ets, Malay food stalls and Dayak specialties, with some impressive Western-style food thrown in for good measure, travellers will never go hungry here... then.... Welcome to Malaysia, Truly Aisa.
1. What are the documents I need to have a tour to Malaysia
Answer : Six Month Valid Passport, VISA, Both way Flight tickets, Hotel Confirmation Voucher where you are going to Stay, Malaysia Currencies for meeting expenses
2. Will somebody receive me at airport
Answer : Yes, our airport representative will be at the airport with your Name Placard
3. What is the normal check in check out time of hotels at Malaysia
Answer : Normal Check in time is at 14:00hrs – 15:00hrs & Check out time is at 11:00hrs – 12:00hrs
4. What are the major attractions in Malaysia
Answer : Kualalumpur, Genting highland, Twin Tower
6. How long will it take between destinations
Answer : All the sightseeing spots are 25 to 40 minutes accessibilty
7. What are the value added service available while we are in Malaysia
"Answer : • Pick up by using Premium SUVs | Stretch limousine transfers • Guide assistance on disposal basis • Dinner at top of the world Malaysia flyer Capsule • Helicopter City tour"
8. What is the minimum duration required to explore Malaysia
Answer : 02 Nights and 03 Days