- Pick up from your preferred location in Dubai
- Dune Bashing Session
- Short Camel Riding Session
- Opportunity of Sun Set Photography (subject to weather conditions)
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee with dates
- Arabic Costumes for photographs
- Henna Painting (limited)
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora Dance (Traditional Folk Dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner made at the camp site
- Continental Buffet
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
- Bar Counter
- Pictures with the falcon
- Quad Biking
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha outside of the common areas
Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 06:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Daily
DESCRIPTION: Hummer Desert Safari Dubai
Ride the dunes on a Hummer. Let the experts treat you to a truly magnificent desert safari experience. Enjoy sand boarding down a dune, with the sun setting in the background. Indulge in an array of delights along with Arabic tea & coffee with dates, alcoholic beverages, snacks and unlimited soft drinks. Capture yourself wearing the traditional Arabic attire and henna tattoo. Devour the delicious continental and barbeque dinner followed with an amazing belly dance and thrilling traditional tanoora show and lots more.
Contact Us For Hummer Desert Safari in Dubai
Contact us for hummer desert safari in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
We start with a pick up from our designated pickup points in Dubai in our Hummer designed for the desert. Your safari expert will then drive you down to the meeting point where you may choose to use the dune buggies. From there onwards begins the adventurous dune drive (dune bashing) in the Hummer. The vehicles form a convoy, entering the desert performing adventurous maneuvers in their 4x4 vehicles. (The safari experts undergo an intensive training programme before desert driving.)There is a short stop for photographs with the sun setting in the background along with the Hummer. Then a short drive away is our traditionally decorated Bedouin camp. The experience begins with a camel ride and a sand boarding experience. Upon entry we serve you with Arabic tea/coffee and dates. At the camp, snacks will be served and you would have at your disposal availability of the hubbly bubbly / sheesha, henna painting, arabic clothing for photographs unlimited soft drinks and water. There will be entertainment shows at the camp (the famous belly dance and tanoora show), which will be followed by the live barbeque dinner and a spread of continental. Upon completion of the programme, your safari expert will drop you back to the location you were picked up from.
Bookings can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers, dinner and soft drinks. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers, dinner and selected beverages are included in the tour price
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with spine injuries or heart ailments
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended