Arrive in Kathmandu
You can arrive at any time as no activities are planned for today. Along the way to your hotel, our representative can provide some suggestion on tours or walks you can do on your own and brief you about tomorrow’s program. There will be a typical Nepalese dinner with a cultural show in a local restaurant. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
Full day guided tour of Kathmandu valley includes UNESCO World Heritage sites, takes on the visit to Syambhunath, Patan, and Boudhanath stupa. After breakfast, you start your sightseeing at 9:30am. At first drive 3km west of Thamel to visit Swambhunath Stupa in the morning. Explore the stupa about 1.5 hours and drive to 4km south of city center to reach to Patan city where you will be exploring Patan Durbar Square, Golden Temple, Krishna temple, Mahaboudha and Rudravarna Mahabihar, takes about 2-3 hours in Patan. After lunch drive 10km northeast of Patan via ring road to visit Boudhanath Stupa, which is considered to be one of the largest Buddhist stupas. The total activity will be about 6 hours. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Chitwan
Transfer to Chitwan, which takes about 5-6hrs/165km. Check into your hotel, where you will spend the next two nights on full board (with all meals). This afternoon there will be a chance to take an ox cart ride or walking explore to a local Tharu village, home to the ingenious people of the Terai. After touring the local village, enjoy the Riverside sunset view. Just on the front river deck of the resort, where you will be able to see various wild lives like Rhino and various birds. Just across the river is the border of the National park so it is obvious to observe wild animals and birds sitting at the resort. About 45min-1hour slide show presentation regarding diverse flora and faunas of Chitwan National park. Then dinner will be served at about 7:00pm. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
In Chitwan full day Jungle activities
Wake-up call early in the morning at 5:30 am and warm up with a cup of tea or coffee. Then start Elephant back safari in the Jungle at 6am for 2 hours. Back to the Resort and have breakfast, then elephant expert will provide the Elephant briefing including their history, nature and living style of the elephant in the National park and around the world. At 11:00am, we go to Elephant bathing (seasonal- only summer time about 30min) followed by canoe in the Rapti River. Hike about 45 min (2km) from the resort (option to drive as well) and reach to the canoe starting point; canoe duration will be about 1 hour (2.5km). Canoe ride along the Rapti River will be an excellent opportunity for Birdwatching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and Gharial. Then back to the Resort for lunch at 1:30 pm. From 3 to 5 pm we go to Jeep safari inside the National park to explore the diverse flora and fauna living in the National Park. About 1.5 to 2 hours drive inside the National Park. (Jeep drive includes in 3 nights 4 days and above package but considering special package have included in 2 nights 3 days program). Jeep Drive goes through the grasslands, riverine forests and Sal forests to Kasara (the National Park’s headquarters) Gharial Hatchery Farm where you will learn about how crocodiles are brought up at this farm & then later released into the rivers. This is one of the best opportunities to explore the diverse flora and fauna in the National Park. In about 2 hours back to the resort. Enjoy the riverside view with some drinks sitting on the shore of the Rapti River on the front deck of the Resort. At 6:00pm enjoy the Tharu cultural performance. A typical Tharu cultural show will be about 45 min. to one hour. Farmers of the nearby villages will show some of their traditional skills and dances. Tharu songs and dances including the popular stick dance, where a great circle of running men whack sticks together in time. Then about 7:00pm, you will be served by a BBQ dinner. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan nearby National Park. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Program subject to change upon weather/situation.
Chitwan to Pokhara
In the morning, enjoy a leisure or you can go for Bird Watching surrounding the resort, you will also see the wildlife surrounding the resort or you can spend as leisure in the morning at the river decks followed by breakfast. Then you can depart from Chitwan to Pokhara. Drive to Pokhara, which takes about 5-6hrs/145km. In Pokhara, your hotel is located in the popular Lakeside part of the city, which is right on the shore of the beautiful Phewa Lake; the perfect location to shop, drink and dine. This afternoon visits World Peace Pagoda, also known as the Shanti Stupa, which is set on at the top of Ananda Hill with stunning views of the Pokhara and the lakes surrounded by mountains. A modern Stupa by Nepalese standards this place of worship was built, along with many other World Peace Pagodas around the globe, in response to the dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. After visiting Shanti stupa, you have an option of walking downhill for about half hour, which brings you to the Shore of Phewa Lake. Take a boat ride on the lake and visit Taal Barahi Temple situated on an island in the lake. The evening is free to stroll in Lakeside market, walk the shores of the lake and relax. Overnight hotel in Pokhara.
Full day sightseeing in Pokhara
This morning is the perfect opportunity to view beautiful Himalayan views (weather permitting). Rise early and travel to Sarangkot to watch the changing light catch the peaks of the Annapurna Himalayas, including the distinctive Machhapuchhre, or ‘Fishtail’ mountain – as the sun rises. Return to your hotel for breakfast and after some rest, set out on the tour visiting the Bindebasani Temple, the old Pokhara Bazar, Devi’s Falls, Gupteswor Cave and visit Tashi Palkel Tibetan Settlement and its colorful Jangchubcholing monastery. Free evening to relax or stroll. Overnight in Pokhara
Pokhara to Kathmandu – Bhaktapur / Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu, following the course of a few of Nepal’s many rivers. On arrival, transfer to Bhaktapur, just a short distance in the suburbs of Kathmandu but a cultural gem of Nepal. Bhaktapur is the largest of the three ancient Newar Kingdoms found in the Kathmandu Valley. The city is particularly known for its arts, culture and the traditional lifestyles of its people. In this ‘open museum’ you will visit Bhaktapur’s Durbar Square where you will witness the magnificent 55-window palace, which is surrounded by a number of pagodas and shikhara-style temples. Continue on to Taumadhi Square home to the early 18th Century, five storied Nyatapola Temple, which is the largest of its kind in the country. Bhaktapur is like stepping back in time with its heritage buildings, cobblestones, shrines and car-free streets. Overnight in Kathmandu
- All transfers as per itinerary by private vehicle with A/c or by local tourist bus between the cities (Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara)
- Accommodation in listed hotels
- Daily breakfast, one dinner in Kathmandu, all meals during the stay in Chitwan for two nights
- English Speaking guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with entrance fees
- One welcome or farewell dinner with cultural performance in Kathmandu
- All Taxes
- International flights
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended)
- All personal expenses
- Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary beyond our control
- All other cost not listed in "included" section
- Visa fees for other country
|Destination||Standard Hotel||Deluxe Hotel|
|Kathmandu||Yala Peak / Similar||Alpine Hotel & Apartment / Similar|
|Chitwan||Chitwan Paradise / Similar||Chitwan Paradise / Similar|
|Pokhara||Hotel Nightingale / Similar||Waterfront resort / Similar|
|Cost||3 Star Hotel||3 Star Hotel|
|Per Person Adult||AED 3,670.00||AED 4,660.00|
|Per Person Child with Bed||AED 2,645.00||AED 3,380.00|
|Per Person Child without Bed||AED 1,625.00||AED 2,100.00|
- In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation prior to 45 days or more of departure, cost of the services provided will be deducted.
- Cancellation prior to 44 - 31 days prior to departure would be 25% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 30 - 15 days prior to departure would be 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.