INCREDIBLE INDIA – GOA
Starting from AED : 950 Per Person
- 05 nights’ accommodation in hotels specified in the itinerary or in hotels of a similar
- North Goa Sightseeing
- South Goa Sightseeing
- Madovi River Cruise (No Dinner)
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast Basis commencing with breakfast on day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 06
- Air conditioned transport with services of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Goa (Arrival):
Arrival to Goa, meet our representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort / Hotel. Upon completing the check-in formalities free for your own activities. In the evening, you can go around enjoy walking around the beach, go for a swim; snorkel in its crystal waters; There are plenty of water activities ( Parasailing, Water scooter, Banana boat, Snorkeling etc. not included in the package) waiting for you. Overnight at the hotel
Day 02: North Goa
This morning after Breakfast, start your journey towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. The popular beaches of North Goa are Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar. North Goa is a property to a number of tourist attractions like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Fort Aguada and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day going around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long ago and now it is labeled as "The Old Goa". Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is devoted to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacrosanct remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including Se Cathedral , St. Cajetan, St. Monica and Church of St Francis of Assisi . All the churches has the trait of a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.
Step in the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museums in Asia. The museum is well acknowledged as the house collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary's. You can also visit Archaeological Museum.
Afterwards, tour to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an well-bred mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a cache of artifacts.
Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its peculiar colonial architecture. Jaunt through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports (cost not included) and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: South Goa
Morning breakfast at hotel, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at extensive attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more interesting things in the place. Begin with a visit to headquarters of the South Goa commune and Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka.
Visit the classic “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The beautiful Church of the Holy Spirit and the church square is dotted with the dazzling old buildings. The Church of the Holy Spirit is one of the most grant churches of Goa, which was built back in the year 1564. The church is one of the paragon examples of Indian Baroque style of architecture. Later proceed to “Ancestral Goa”.
After the long day trip to South Goa, drop back to your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: North Goa
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Free for your own water activities and shopping. Late evening proceed to Mandovi river cruise (No Dinner). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: North Goa
With Late Breakfast check out of the hotel. On time transfer to the airport for your return travel.
Day 06: Departure Goa
With Late Breakfast check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home.
- Any flight ticket cost
- Any VISA cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
||SINGLE SHARING ROOM
||DOUBLE / TWIN SHARING ROOM
||TRIPLE SHARING ROOM
||CHILD W/ BED
||CHILD NO BED
Hotel / Similar
|5* Lemon Tree
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.