TRIP TO GEORGIA 6 DAYS
Starting from AED : 1,550 Per Person
- 3 nights at chosen 3/4/5* hotel in Borjomi in standard double/triple room based on daily breakfast
- 2 nights at chosen 3/4/5 * hotel in Tbilisi in 1 standard double/triple room based on daily breakfast
- All tours per itinerary
- All transfer per itinerary excluding free time
- Guided assistance during the tour to Old Tbilisi, local guide assistance in Rabati castle and vardzia Cave Town
- Entrance fees for Narikala Cable Car, Funicular train, Vardzia and Rabati Castle
- Dinner at Georgian traditional restaurant
Day Wise Itinerary:
Misasalmebeli!! Upon arrival to Tbilisi International Airport please proceed to the arrival lounge and meet our well experienced representative who will be assisting you for your transfer to the beautiful Borjomi Spa Resort. After the check in you may proceed to your room for your rest and the rest of the time is free to explore the resort (Early check in will be subject to availability with extra charges). Overnight stay at the hotel.
This is another day to explore the beauty of Borjomi Spa Resort after the delicious breakfast. As optional, you may visit the Blue Palace “Firuza” which is one of the important buildings in Borjomi, the Mineral Water Park marked for its striking nature and mineral waters, the Borjomi Museum known to be one of the oldest museums in Georgia, the famous castles such as the Georgia Castle / Peter’s Castle / and the Romanov’s Palace, and the Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park which is one of the largest national park in Europe. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Energize yourself with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel restaurant. At 10:00 Hrs you will be picked up by our driver and transfer to Akhaltsikhe formerly recognized as Lomsia. Upon arrival to the small city you will have a tour to the Rabati Castle also called “A Jewel in the Crown” and formerly known as Lomsia Castle which is built in 13th Century. The castle was established under the influence of the different cultures over succeeding centuries and this is revealed in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle lays some of the religious structures such as the church, a mosque, dome, and the shrine. After 2 Hours of sightseeing you may have your lunch to the different restaurants found within the castle (Extra charges will apply). At 13:00 Hrs you will be transferred to one of the popular cave monastery - the Vardzia Cave Town which was built under the command of the glorious queen Tamar to protect her people and the monks against the Mongol onslaught. This also the birthplace for the famous Georgian poet Shota Rustaveli. After the wonderful tour to Vardzia, by 17:00 Hrs you will be transferred to Borjomi Resort & Spa for your check in and overnight stay.
Enjoy the appetizing breakfast at the hotel. After your meal, prepare for your check out and at 12:00 Hrs transfer to Tbilisi. As you arrive to the hotel and after your check in, you may proceed to your room for your rest and preparation for the tour (early check in will be subject to availability with applicable charges). At16:00 Hrs. our driver will pick you up for an expedition to the holy mountain where the famous Mtatsminda theme park is situated. After 2 Hours of photographing the stunning scenery and enjoying in the theme park, at 18: Hrs you will be transferred to the hotel for your rest and overnight stay.
After your lavish breakfast get ready for the astonishing excursion to the Old Tbilisi. Our driver will pick you up at 10:00 Hrs for your excursion that will last for two hours. In this tour, you will have a bird’s - eye view of the old city of Georgia which will help you understand the interesting history of it. While riding the cable car you will witness the beauty of the old Tbilisi from the ancient Fortress Narikala to Chardin Street that houses old structures and homes, passing by the Old Bath Houses which is the heart of the city, the Bridge of Peace which is a bow-shaped pedestrian bridge over the Kura River, and the Metekhi Temple which stands as eyewitness of the long history of the city. At 12:00 Hrs you will be given free time to explore the old city and visit the multiple shops and restaurants that can be found in the place. At 19:00 Hrs you will be transferred to one of the known Georgian Restaurant for serving exquisite cuisine accompanied with the exceptional traditional folk show that will never be forgotten for its beauty. Next, you will be transferred to the hotel at 21:00 Hrs for your overnight stay.
Be delighted with the lavish breakfast at the hotel restaurant. At 3:00 Hrs, check out at the hotel and meet our driver at the lobby for your departure transfer. Guests are requested to be at the Airport 3 Hours before the flight departure.
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Visa Cost
- Air Fare
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
Georgia Visa on arrival
All UAE expats who have a valid resident visa of the United Arab Emirates will also receive a visa on arrival in Georgia. Even holders of visas or residence permits of other GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries can travel to Georgia visa-free for a period of 90 days. They get an entry stamp to Georgia upon arrival.
However, it must be noted that the GCC resident permit should be at least 6-month old for Georgia visa exemption.
(July – August)
|PRICE PER PERSON
|PRICE PER PERSON
|3* City Plaza / Tiflis-Victoria,
Panorama or Similar
|4* Tbilisi Inn / Astoria Borjomi
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.