- Pickup from your preferred location in Dubai
- Passing through Sharjah
- Viewing the University City of Sharjah
- Viewing the Sharjah Int'l Airport
- Passing by Dhaid City
- Friday Market
- Passing by the beautiful mountains of Masafi
- View of Wadi Ham
- View of Wadi Zikt
- View of Wadi al Wurayah
- View of Wadi Siji
- View of Wadi al Hail
- View of the Fujeirah International Airport
- Fujairah Museum
- Fujairah Fort
- Passing by the FOIZ
- Al Bidaya Mosque
- Khorfakhan Beach
- Fujairah Corniche
- Passing by Kalba tunnel
- Drop off
- Food and Beverages
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Duration: 10:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
DESCRIPTION: Fujairah East Coast Tours Dubai
Nestled between the lunar landscape of the Hajar Mountains, with 70 kilometers of sandy coast of Fujairah is blessed with unspoiled natural beauty. Free from modern city living, Fujairah is the kind of place that people want to stay back. Fujairah is popular as a mountainous emirate. The emirate is separated from the rest of the nation by the Hajjar Mountain Range. The roads are very picturesque and dotted with deep wadis (aka canyons) and huge rocks. We make stops near the wadis to enjoy the beauty of this beautiful emirate. The emirate is also popular for the beautiful stone built Bidiyah Mosque which dates back to 1446 AD and the blood free bull fighting event.
Contact Us For Fujairah East Coast Tours in Dubai
Contact Us for Fujairah East Coast Tours in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Your tour begins in Dubai with a pickup from our various designated locations / Hotels. The drive is about a 100 kilometers to reach Fujairah. We then drive through small oasis towns of Dhaid and Masafi which are rich in agriculture and grow varieties of citrus fruits and vegetables. We then pass though mountains to arrive at the popular Friday market that caters snacks and fruits for passers by along with a few carpet stores. The journey continues further with mountains surrounding the roads before we enter the heart of Fujairah. Next stop is the Fujairah Fort of a photo stop, continuing to the Al Badiyah Mosque which is the oldest known mosque within the emirates. Finally we head to the beautiful coast line of Khorfakkan where there are many options for water sports and dining. Upon completion we head back to Dubai.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers and water. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
Terms And Conditions
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain closed to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 3 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 3 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Hotel transfers and water would be provided on the tours
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended for entry to the mosque grounds