Arrival at Port Blair
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- Cellular jail is closed on every Monday and national Holidays, visit to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs)
Excursion to Ross Island and city
After breakfast, start off for a, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Later visit to Fisheries museum and Anthropological Museum. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- City tour / Museums are closed on Mondays and National Holidays our executives will change this trip if this fall on any of the above mentioned holidays)(Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance )
Port Blair to Havelock
After picking up your pack breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beach; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. .( Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition , Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance)
Havelock Island / Day leisure /Excursion to Elephant beach (Optional) (CAB NOT INCLUDED)
Trip to Elephant Beach3: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (Note- This trip is inclusive of transfers, boat charges, Guide floating device and equipments with an additional cost of INR 950/- per head. Guest may also hire a 2 wheeler and take a round of the Island or may choose to go for Scuba Diving or Game fishing on direct payment basis, this trip may change to Light house due to weather conditions)
Excursion to Radhanagar beach / Havelock Island to Port Blair
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets – please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card, Ferry Operation is purely subjected to Govt. clearance)
- Accommodation in a.c room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only
- Both ways airport transfers by a.c private vehicle on time on spot basis
- All sightseeing by a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- All sightseeing by non a.c Private vehicle in Havelock Island
- To and fro ticket to Havelock by a.c Cruise / govt. ferry (as per availability)
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
- Hotel taxes
- "Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather ,flight or ferry cancellation , strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”"
|Port Blair||J Hotel/ TSG Grand/ TSG Emerald View/similar||Peerless Sarovar Portico/ Hotel Sentinel/ Similar||Sinclair Bay View / ITC Fortune Resort Bay Island / Similar|
|Havelock Island||TSG Blue / Wild Orchid Resort / Similar||Havelock Island Beach Resort / Symphony Palm / Similar||Silver Sand Beach Resort/ Munjoh Ocean Resort / Havelock Island Beach resort / Similar|
|Per Person Adult||AED 1,499.00||AED 1,799.00||AED 2,299.00|
|Per Person Child with Bed||AED 1,124.25||AED 1,349.25||AED 1,724.25|
|Per Person Child without Bed||AED 749.50||AED 899.50||AED 1,149.50|
- In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation prior to 45 days or more of departure, cost of the services provided will be deducted.
- Cancellation prior to 44 - 31 days prior to departure would be 25% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 30 - 15 days prior to departure would be 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation prior to 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- City One will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. City One will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.