- Pick up from your preferred location in Dubai
- The Dubai Fountain
- Souq Al Bahar
- Dubai Canal Views
- Burj Khalifa Views
- The Palm Jumeirah Island
- Atlantis The Palm Views
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab Views
- Drop off
- Alcoholic Drinks
Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 04:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Daily
DESCRIPTION: Dubai Night Tour
The journey will begin in the evening where you get to explore Dubai's warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. With intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. From the beautiful Atlantis Hotel to the World’s best fountain display, Dubai’s night mode does not disappoint.
Contact Us For Dubai Night Tour
Contact us for Dubai night tour to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The tour sets in motion by a pickup from one of our various designated locations / hotels. On this excursion you would get a chance to see the Dubai Fountain, arguably one of the most stunning sights you will see in Dubai alongside the Burj Khalifa which is the world’s tallest tower. Also you would enjoy the scenic views of the so called famous ‘8th wonder of the world’ - The Palm Jumeirah Island and the Atlantis Hotel which is a must see while in Dubai, continuing on you will be able to witness the Souq Al-Bahar, an Arabesque shopping entertainment and dining destination located in the heart of Downtown Dubai and is an all in one combination of culture and heritage. Exploring ahead to the Burj Al Arab, which needs no description and is famed as the World’s only 7 star hotel. Then is the Madinah Jumeirah which is the largest resort in the emirate spreading across 40 hectares of landscape and gardens. While returning back to the designated drop the car drives through the Sheikh Zayed Road which lights up at night, it is the highway that connects to all 7 emirates. Upon completion the tour will complete with a drop off from the location of pick up.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Hotel transfers and water would be provided on the tours
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on an SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended