Desert Safari Dubai
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Dubai
- Dune Bashing Session
- Opportunity of Sunset Photography (subject to weather conditions)
- Short Camel Ride
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee / Gahwa / Water
- Arabic Costumes for Photographs
- Henna Painting (Limited)
- Hubbly Bubbly / Water Pipe (Common area)
- Belly Dance Show
- Fire Show
- Khaleeji Show
- Tanoora Show (Traditional Folk Dance)
- BBQ Dinner
- Continental Buffet (Veg / Non Veg)
- Arabic Sweets and Fresh Fruits
Please note : Starting from 25th May 2017 till 24th June 2017 (Holy Month of RAMADAN) NO ENTERTAINMENT (Belly Dance) and NO ALCOHOL will be available in the Desert Safari Tour.
All other activities will be available in Desert Safari Tour.
Description of Desert Safari Dubai
The endless desert is the best fun when you get to ride over the golden sand with your very own desert safari Dubai expert. Don’t miss taking selfies with the endless desert in the background as you make your way to the camp. Here you can enjoy the flavorful Arabic Gahva and dates with unlimited soft drinks to quench your thirst. Entertainment is a must have in Dubai, hence the traditional tanoora show and belly dancing to add a charm to the romantic evening. Most guests enjoy being dressed in traditional attire and having a henna tattoo for those souvenir clicks.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us for Desert Safari in Dubai today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
We do pick up services from your doorstep at most locations within Urban Dubai. We begin with a commute to the paid quad bike ride location for a firsthand experience of driving in the desert. 4x4 vehicles then enter the desert as a convoy for the most exciting dune bashing session. Photo opportunities with the endless desert in the background are a part of this excursion. Sand Boarding, Camel Riding, Delicious Cocktails, Live Barbeque and much more await you at the camp. The Desert Safari expert would then await to take you back to the pickup location.
Bookings must be made through the website and the prices include hotel transfers, dinner and soft drinks. Activities are suitable for children of all ages and the online payment facility is available for convenience. Seating is based on availability and cancellation charges may be applicable. As safety is a main priority, all vehicles are adequately insured.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Bar Counter
- Pictures with the falcon
- Quad Biking / Dune Buggy Ride
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha outside of the common area
- Unliimited Henna painting
- Pick Up Time:15:30 Hrs - 16:00 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 21:30 Hrs - 22:00 Hrs
- Duration: 6:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers, dinner and selected beverages are included in the tour price
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with spine injuries or heart ailments
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended