- Pick Up from your preferred location in Dubai
- Camel Riding session (30 minutes)
- Drop Off
- Food and Beverages
- Quad Bike rental
- Optional Morning Dune Bashing Session
Days of Operation: On Request
- Duration: 03:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: On Request
DESCRIPTION: Camel Riding Safari Dubai
Camels are iconic to the landscape of Dubai. From ancient times these peaceful creatures have been used as a mode of transportation by the royals. Camels are also known as the ships of the desert for the ease they navigate within this unforgiving landscape. Camel riding safaris in Dubai are always done in groups which are known as caravans. There are experts available who shall guide and assist you during your ride. The lovely moments can be captured in your cam and the experts shall do that for you. There is no need to fear during your ride as our camels are well behaved. So go ahead and call us to book now
Contact Us For Camel Riding Safari in Dubai
Contact Us For Camel Riding Safari in Dubai today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The excursion begins with transportation being arranged from our various designated locations / Hotels in Dubai. We then drive you down to the location where the camel riding safari will take place. After a short explanation on the do’s and don’dont's we will embark on the one hour camel ride journey. On completion you may choose to rent quad bikes, after which you would be driven back to the pickup location.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include transportation and the camel riding session. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please contact us incase you would like to book for less than 2 persons
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on an SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended