- Pick Up
- Meals at chosen restaurants for chosen packages
- Drop Off
- Additional Food or Beverages out of the booking reservation
Depending on the reservation requested
- Duration: (Approx)
Depending on the reservation requested
DESCRIPTION: Burj Al Arab Dubai
The exterior of the Burj Al Arab hotel resembles the sail of the dhow and its name translates to Tower of the Arabs. It is famed to be the most luxurious hotel in the world. At a height of 321m it is the 4th tallest hotel in the world and also sometimes referred to as the world’s only 7 star hotel. The hotels helipad was turn into a tennis court once during the match between Andre Agassi and Roger Federer way back 2005. Lavish décor of the hotel is said to have extensive use of Gold which could be why Burj Al Arab royal suite is listed at number 12 on the World’s 15 most expensive hotels in the world
Contact Us to book your Burj Al Arab restaurant reservation in the only 7 star hotel in Dubai
Contact us for your Burj Al Arab restaurant reservation inorder to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Transportation for this excursion is provided from our various designated locations / hotels. The hotel is located in the famous Jumeirah area. Upon reaching the grand entrance of the hotel, the polite lobby staff will direct you to the restaurant that you have a reservation at. Indulge in the appetizing meals, freshly prepared by a few of the finest chef’s from around the globe. There is a huge variety of restaurants that serve International, Far East Asian and Middle Eastern cusine. Individuals interested in savoring traditional delicacies can visit the Al Iwan Restaurant, where the buffet consists for Middle Eastern delicacies. Guests may also choose to enjoy afternoon tea at this magnificent hotel, being certain, this hotel serves with a hint of royalty. For a afternoon tea in a close to traditional setting, Sahn Eddar offers their seven course menu consisting of sandwiches, cakes, and unlimited non alcoholic drinks, with a package where you can also choose to opt for the champagne included package. A lavish hideaway to enjoy your afternoon tea is the Sky View Bar enjoy their selection of tea, coffee, sandwiches, pastries and cakes with a choice of their homemade jams and mouthwatering Devonshire clotted cream. Burj Al Arab is an iconic landmark for Dubai and it has not failed to wow any guest entering or leaving it premises. Upon completion of your memorable experience, our chauffer will drive you back to the pick up location.
Terms And Conditions
- Advance reservation is essential to gain entry to the hotel
- A no show fee is charged upon receipt of confirmation
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments:
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made at the time of the tour / through our online payment system / can be collected from you by our personnel upon confirmation.
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
- Cancellation charges may apply.
- Kindly contact our tour consultant to know more about the policy pertaining to this particular tour.
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time with / without prior notice.
- Please note that all transfers will be conducted on an SIC basis unless mentioned otherwise.
All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
Smart Casuals are mandatory. (collar on tshirts / shirts, trousers, shoes are acceptable)
Access may be denied by the hotel incase guests fail to confirm with the dress code of the hotel.
(Sport Shoes, ¾ trousers, t-shirts, jeans are usually unacceptable)