- Pickup from your preferred location in Dubai
- Passing by the Dubai Creek
- Jumeirah Mosque (PS)
- Passing by the Burj Khalifa
- Driving through the Sheikh Zayed Road
- Qanat Al Qasba (PS)
- Sharjah University Road (PS)
- Blue Souq
- Passing by the Flag Island
- Passing by the Sharjah Corniche
- Passing by the Fish Market
- Islamic Art Museum
- Quran Round about
- Ajman Beach (PS)
- Ajman Museum
- Ajman Gold Souq
- Passing by the Ajman Fish Market
- Passing by the Ajman Etisalat Tower
- Passing by the Dream Land Aqua Park
- Passing by the Emirates Sports Complex
- Iceland Water Park (PS)
- Queen Sheba's Palace
- Passing by the RAK Ceramics Factory
- Viewing the Ras Al Khaimah Airport
- Viewing the Fujeirah Fort
- Passing by the Fujeirah Oil Industrial Zone
- Fujeirah Museum
- Khorfakkan Beach
- Bidiya Mosque
- Friday Market
- (PS) - Photo stop
- Tour itinerary is subject to change
- Food and Beverages
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Duration: 12:00 Hrs (Approx)
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
DESCRIPTION: 6 Emirates Tours Dubai
The United Arab Emirates is comprised of seven emirates, which occupy the southeastern corner of the Arabian Peninsula. This tour takes you on a journey in a bid to show you the sands of six emirates in the short span of a day. Dubai being the most popular of the emirates, followed Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Kahimah and Fujeirah are the emirates to be covered on this excursion.
Contact Us For 6 Emirates Tours Dubai
Contact us for 6 emirates tours in Dubai to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
TOUR COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The tour begins with a pickup from our designated pick up locations / hotels. It begins with a short Dubai City Tour covering the major points in the heritage area of Dubai, namely the Dubai Creek, the Jumeirah Mosque and a few more landmarks.We then continue to the emirate of Sharjah where the places to view would be the Qanat Al Qasba, Shrajah Museum, Art Gallery and the Quran Round About. The tour then proceeds to the emirate of Ajman where we see the Ajman Museum, The Ajman Beach and the Ajman Gold Souq and driving past the emirate of Umm Al Quwain we reach the emerging emirate of Ras Al Khaimah where we see Queen Sheba's Palace, passing through beautiful landscape we arrive at our final emirate of Fujeirah where we see the an ancient mosque (about 6,000 years old), The Al Bidiya Mosque, Driving past the beautiful Khorfakkan Beach and the Fujeirah Museum, Stopping by a the Friday market on your way back to Dubai.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers and water. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
Terms And Conditions
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain close to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 3 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 3 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Hotel transfers and water would be provided on the tours
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended for visiting mosques and heritage museums